Setup and Preparation
- Right click the desktop, and select Display settings. If possible, make your windows run in 1920×1080 pixels resolution (or higher).
- Download EaSeq from: https://easeq.net (Just click the large “DOWNLOAD” button in the right corner above).
- Unzip, and move files to e.g. the desktop. Run easeq.exe and accept system notifications.
- Go to your Mac’s Display settings, and move the mouse over your display options to see the available resolutions. Select the one with 1920×1080 pixels, if possible.
- Remote computer installation:
- Install this app: https://apps.apple.com/app/microsoft-remote-desktop/id1295203466?mt=12
- Run it and log-in: Click on the plus sign -> Add PC
- Take a card with server settings and use those.
- Go to https://easeq.net/wf1.zip (and https://easeq.net/wf2.zip)
- Extract zipped files into folder
- [Optional] Download today’s slides:
- Go to https://easeq.net/course/slides2.zip